INSERT INTO sites(host) VALUES('') 1045: Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO) Estimated Worth $384,315 - MYIP.NET Website Information
Welcome to!
 Set MYIP as homepage      


Web Page Information

Meta Description:
Meta Keywords:
sponsored links:
sponsored links:

Traffic and Estimation


Website Ranks

Alexa Rank:
Google Page Rank:
Sogou Rank:
Baidu Cache:

Search Engine Indexed

Search EngineIndexedLinks

Server Data

Web Server:
IP address:    

Registry information

ICANN Registrar:
Name Server:
Whois Server:

Alexa Rank and trends

Traffic: Today One Week Avg. Three Mon. Avg.
Unique IP:

More ranks in the world

Users from these countries/regions

Where people go on this site

Alexa Charts

Alexa Reach and Rank

Whois data

Who is at

% Terms of Use


% By submitting a WHOIS query you are entering into an agreement with Domain

% Name Commission Ltd on the following terms and conditions, and subject to

% all relevant .nz Policies and procedures as found at


% It is prohibited to:

% - Send high volume WHOIS queries with the effect of downloading part of or

% all of the .nz Register or collecting register data or records;

% - Access the .nz Register in bulk through the WHOIS service (ie. where a

% user is able to access WHOIS data other than by sending individual queries

% to the database);

% - Use WHOIS data to allow, enable, or otherwise support mass unsolicited

% commercial advertising, or mass solicitations to registrants or to

% undertake market research via direct mail, electronic mail, SMS, telephone

% or any other medium;

% - Use WHOIS data in contravention of any applicable data and privacy laws,

% including the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007;

% - Store or compile WHOIS data to build up a secondary register of

% information;

% - Publish historical or non-current versions of WHOIS data; and

% - Publish any WHOIS data in bulk.


% Copyright Domain Name Commission Limited (a company wholly-owned by Internet

% New Zealand Incorporated) which may enforce its rights against any person or

% entity that undertakes any prohibited activity without its written

% permission.


% The WHOIS service is provided by NZRS Limited.


version: 8.0

query_datetime: 2017-08-20T13:05:23+12:00


query_status: 440 Request Denied


Front Page Thumbnail

sponsored links:

Front Page Loading Time

Keyword Hits (Biger,better)

Other TLDs of justice

TLDs Created Expires Registered

Similar Websites


Search Engine Spider Emulation

Title:Ministry of Justice | New Zealand Ministry of Justice
Description:Welcome to the Ministry of Justice.
Ministry of Justice | New Zealand Ministry of Justice
Skip to main content
Separation amp; divorce+
Separation agreements amp; Orders+
Apply for a Separation Order when you both agree
Apply for a Separation Order when you don #039;t agree
Respond to a Separation Order
Apply for a divorce+
Divorce forms amp; fees
When you both agree to get a divorce
Apply for a divorce on your own
Respond to divorce papers
Divide relationship property+
Apply to divide relationship property
Relationship property forms amp; fees
Relationships covered by law
How the Family Court divides relationship property
Care of children+
Putting your children first+
Helping your children cope
Moving away
Having a new partner
Getting help for your children
Reaching an agreement
Find a service to help with disputes
Parenting Through Separation course+
What to expect at the sessions
When you agree on care
When you don #039;t agree on care+
What to expect at the mediation sessions
If you agree at mediation
If you still don #039;t agree after mediation
Funding eligibility
How the Family Court settles disagreements+
Apply for a Consent Order
Apply for Parenting Order or Order to Settle Dispute
Change or cancel an Order
Supervised contact
Respond to application for Order
Court process after application and response
If someone doesn #039;t follow a Court Order
Lawyers in the Family Court for disputes about children
Guardians amp; guardianship+
Responsibilities of guardianship
Who can be a guardian
Appoint or remove a guardian
Settle a dispute between guardians
Children #039;s rights amp; guardianship
Guardianship forms amp; fees
Care amp; protection of children+
Respond to a declaration
What happens after a declaration is made
Care amp; protection declaration forms
Child support+
Review child support payments+
Apply for a Family Court review of child support
Respond to a Family Court review of child support
What happens after the application and response
Enforce child support payments
Apply for child support if one party lives overseas+
When the other parent lives in a Commonwealth or designated country
When the other parent lives in an UNCRAM country
Child support forms
Prove paternity+
Apply for paternity
Respond to a paternity application
Stop a child leaving New Zealand+
Apply for an Order Preventing Removal
Respond to an application for an Order Preventing Removal
Stop a child from leaving New Zealand forms
Get a child returned to New Zealand+
Reasons a child can be asked to return
Reasons a child may not be returned
What to do if you are asked to return a child
Contact with a child overseas
Adoption amp; the Family Court+
Adoption Orders+
Apply for an Adoption Order
Offences under the Adoption Act
When a parent can take away consent for adoption
View court adoption records
Adoption forms
Resources to help you care for children
About Family Court+
What to expect at Family Court
Urgent help
File amp; serve your documents
Go to Family Court without a lawyer+
Family Court legislation amp; rules
Legal help in Family Court
Lawyer for the child
Specialist reports in the Family Court
Family Court fees amp; costs
Cost Contribution Order
Emotional support
Restriction on publishing judgments
Domestic violence+
Legal protection you can get
Conditions of a Protection Order+
Protect children
Property amp; Protection Orders
Apply for a Protection Order
Respond to a Protection Order
Safety help amp; non-violence courses
Protection Order forms
Relationship property+
Divide relationship property
Dealing with property when you鈥檙e still in a relationship
When partner dies
Challenge a will+
Apply to challenge a will
Change sex on your birth certificate
Powers to make decisions for others+
The court amp; enduring power of attorney (EPA)
Welfare guardians+
What a welfare guardian does
Apply for a welfare guardian
Help to look after property+
How administering property works+
Apply to administer property
What a property manager does+
Apply for a property manager
Trustee corporations
Personal Orders+
How a Personal Order works+
Apply for a Personal Order
Ask for a review of an Order
Court ordered treatment+
Mental health treatment+
Apply for a mental health assessment
Compulsory Treatment Orders
Patient rights
Addiction treatment+
Apply for treatment for yourself
Apply for treatment for someone else
Addiction treatment forms
Information for lawyers amp; service providers
Contact the Family Court
Civil restraint orders to prevent meritless cases
Jury service+
What jury service involves+
What to expect when you get to court+
During the trial
Jury trials in depth
What happens after a trial
If you can鈥檛 attend jury service
Jury service forms
What you get paid+
Attendance fees
What expenses you can claim
What employers need to know
Who can鈥檛 be a juror
Check if you need to attend jury service today or tomorrow+
Auckland District Court
Auckland High Court
Blenheim High Court amp; District Court
Christchurch District Court
Christchurch High Court
Dunedin High Court amp; District Court
Gisborne High Court amp; District Court
Greymouth High Court amp; District Court
Hamilton High Court amp; District Court
Invercargill High Court amp; District Court
Kaikohe District Court
Manukau District Court
Napier High Court amp; District Court
Nelson High Court amp; District Court
New Plymouth High Court amp; District Court
Palmerston North High and District Court
Rotorua High Court amp; District Court
Tauranga High Court amp; District Court
Timaru High Court amp; District Court
Wellington District Court
Wellington High Court
Whanganui High Court amp; District Court
Whangarei High Court amp; District Court
Disability support
Contact us
Going to court+
Prepare for court+
Interpreters, language amp; disability access+
Complain about an interpreter
Give documents to court and parties to the case
Get a document witnessed, certified or authenticated
Affidavits amp; statutory declarations
Get a text message reminder+
Get a text message reminder form
What to expect at court+
Security at court
Be a witness at court
Support someone going to court
In the court room
Legal aid+
Legal help+
If you #039;re in police custody
First day in court
Free community legal help
Get legal aid+
Can I get criminal legal aid?+
Apply for criminal legal aid+
Get a criminal legal aid lawyer
Can I get family or civil legal aid?+
Apply for family or civil legal aid+
Get a family or civil legal aid lawyer
User charge for family amp; civil cases
Do you need to pay back your legal aid?
Ask for a review of a legal aid decision
Your legal aid+
Your legal aid lawyer
What to expect from your legal aid lawyer
Make a complaint about a legal aid lawyer
Contact legal aid
Going to court without a lawyer+
Representing yourself in a civil case in the District Court+
Starting a proceeding
Defending a proceeding
Requirements for filing documents
Where to file documents
Serving documents
Review of registrar #039;s decision
What to expect when you appear in court
Evidence - statements of fact
Costs amp; disbursements
Representing yourself in a civil case in the High Court+
Starting a proceeding
Defending a proceeding
Documents you need to file
Where to file documents
Serving documents
Review of registrar #039;s decision
What to expect in the courtroom
Evidence - statements of fact made to the court
Costs amp; disbursements
Documents - forms amp; templates
New Zealand #039;s constitutional system
Representing yourself in a criminal case in the High Court+
Introduction to criminal procedure
How you can represent yourself in a criminal proceeding+
Charged with a category 4 offence
Charged with a protocol offence
You have been charged with a category 2 or 3 offence and a High Court has made an order that you be tried in the High Court
Sentence indication
Representing yourself when commencing or defending an appeal in the High Court
Documents - prescribed forms and templates
Where to file documents
Serving documents
Appearing in court - what you need to know
How to present your evidence on the day of your trial
Costs and disbursements you may need to pay
Helpful links
Glossary of terms
Jury selection - statement for unrepresented defendant
Court fees for civil amp; family court cases+
Apply for help to pay the court fees
Court hearing schedules
Resolve a problem without going to court
Claims you can take to civil court
Court process+
Make a civil claim
Respond to a civil claim
Hearings amp; judgments
What happens after a civil judgment is made
Forms amp; fees+
District Court Rules and District Court Act 2016
Disputes with someone in Australia+
Ask to have the case moved to a New Zealand court
Start NZ court proceedings against a person in Australia
Appear before an Australian court from New Zealand
Make a person in Australia give evidence
Register and enforce civil court judgments
Ask NZ court to suspend enforcement
NZ forms for trans-Tasman proceedings
Restraining Orders+
Apply for a Restraining Order
Respond to application for Restraining Order
Court hearing for a Restraining Order
How long a Restraining Order lasts
If the person doesn鈥檛 follow the Restraining Order
Non-Contact Orders+
Apply for a Non-Contact Order
Respond to an application
Court hearing for a Non-Contact Order
How long a Non-Contact Order lasts
If the person doesn鈥檛 follow the Non-Contact Order
Harmful digital communications+
Apply for a Harmful Digital Communications order
Respond to an application or interim order
Civil restraint orders to prevent meritless cases
Charged with a crime+
How restorative justice works
Types of trials
What happens after you鈥檝e been sentenced
Get a text message reminder
Get a limited licence
Therapeutic courts
Court costs
M膩ori Land
High Court+
Apply for probate amp; get copy of will
Marine and Coastal Area Act applications
Court of Appeal
Supreme Court
Using the decision finder
How to find a court or tribunal decision
Information for lawyers amp; service providers
About the Tribunal
Tribunal orders
Rehearings, appeals amp; stay of proceedings
Tenancy adjudicators
Contact us
Licences amp; certificates+
Private Security Personnel Licensing Authority+
Apply or renew+
Apply online
Apply by mail
What you #039;ll need to apply
Who needs a licence or certificate+
Work you need a licence or certificate for
Licence or certificate?
Emergency appointments without certificates
Who doesn #039;t need a licence or certificate
Repossession agents
Check if you #039;re eligible
Australian registration in New Zealand
After you鈥檝e applied
Contact us
Forms amp; fees
Training amp; skills
Public register of licence amp; certificate holders
Replacements, updates amp; duties+
Annual returns for licence holders
Your duties
Complaints, objections amp; appeals+
Complaints about private security operators
Objections to applications
Appeal a decision
About the Authority
Alcohol Regulatory amp; Licensing Authority+
About the authority
Make an appeal against a district licensing committee decision
Make an appeal against a provisional local alcohol policy
Register of licences amp; certificates
Forms amp; costs
Practice notes and guides
Contact us
Licensing Authority of Secondhand Dealers amp; Pawnbrokers+
Apply for a certificate
Apply for a company licence
Apply for an individual licence
What you need to apply
Check if you #039;re eligible
Who needs a licence or certificate?
Who doesn #039;t need a licence or certificate?
Objections to applications
Contact us
Forms, fees amp; guide
Public register of licence amp; certificate holders
Replacements amp; updates
Your duties+
Secondhand dealer duties
Pawnbroker duties
Decision finder
About the Authority
Motor vehicle dealer disputes+
What claims you can make
Make a claim
What happens next+
What happens at a hearing
Practice directions
Contact us
Human rights+
About the Tribunal+
Upcoming hearings
Make a claim
Defend a claim
What happens next
Headnotes Index+
Human Rights Act 1993
Health amp; Disability Commissioner Act 1994
Privacy Act 1993
Damages awarded
Costs awarded
Contact us
Immigration Advisers Complaints amp; Disciplinary Tribunal+
About the Tribunal
Make an appeal+
What happens next
Upcoming hearings
Contact us
Immigration amp; Protection Tribunal+
Make an appeal+
Forms amp; fees
What happens after you #039;ve applied
Use a representative
Withdraw an appeal
Appealing or reviewing a tribunal decision
Practice notes amp; legislation
Annual reports amp; statistics
Contact us
Real estate agents+
About the Tribunal+
Members of the Tribunal
Upcoming hearings
Respond to a charge
What happens next
Contact us
Annual reports
Contact us
Accident compensation+
Accident Compensation Appeals District Court Registry+
How to apply
What happens next
Contact us
Accident Compensation Appeal Authority+
How to apply
What happens next
Contact us
About the Tribunal
File sharing infringements+
Apply online
You #039;ve received an enforcement notice
What happens next
Licensing scheme disputes +
What happens next
Forms amp; fees
Decisions of interest
Contact us
About the Authority
What happens next
Contact us
Land amp; title+
Land Valuation Tribunal +
How to apply +
What happens next
The hearing
Contact us
Birdlings Flat Land Commissioner+
Contact us
Lawyers amp; conveyancers+
Legal Complaints Review Officer+
About the Review Officer
Apply for a review
What happens next
Contact us
Lawyers amp; Conveyancers Disciplinary Tribunal+
About the tribunal+
Members of the tribunal
Upcoming Hearings
Apply for a review
Hearing process
Forms amp; fees
Contact us
Legal aid+
Legal Aid Tribunal+
About the tribunal
Apply for a review +
What happens next
Contact us
Review Authority+
About the Authority
Apply for a review
What happens next
Contact us
Social security+
About the Authority
Make an appeal
What happens next
Decisions of interest
Contact us
Student Allowance Appeal Authority+
About the authority
What happens next
Decisions of interest
Contact us
International Education Appeal Authority
About the Authority
Apply for a review
What happens next
Contact us
Trans-Tasman occupations+
About the Tribunal
Apply for a review
What happens next
Contact us
Victims amp; justice+
Victims #039; Special Claims Tribunal+
About the tribunal
Make a claim
What happens next
List of offenders awarded compensation
Contact us
Criminal Justice Assistance Reimbursement Scheme+
About the scheme
What the scheme can help with
Make a claim
What happens next
Contact us
Weathertight homes+
About the tribunal
What you can claim for
How to make a claim
What happens next+
Preliminary conference
How to respond to a claim
Experts conference
Representing yourself
Forms amp; fee
Decisions finder
Contact us
Waitangi Tribunal
M膩ori land amp; Treaty+
M膩ori Land Court
Waitangi Tribunal
Office of Treaty Settlements
He Puanga Haeata / Parihaka reconciliation
Marine amp; Coastal Area 鈥 Takutai Moana+
What Customary interests are
Recognition of customary interests+
Meeting the tests under the Marine amp; Coastal Area Act
Direct engagement with the Crown
High Court applications
Applications made under the Marine amp; Coastal Area Act+
Decisions to engage with applications
Recognition agreements and orders
Northland region
Auckland region
Waikato region
Bay of Plenty region
Gisborne region
Taranaki region
Hawke #039;s Bay region
Manawatu-Whanganui region
Wellington region
South Island
Chatham Island County
Funding information for applicants
Information for local authorities
Information for developers
Post-Settlement Commitments
Justice sector amp; policy+
Key initiatives+
Reducing family amp; sexual violence+
Work programme+
Family and sexual violence work programme updates+
December 2016
April 2017
9 June 2017
16 June 2017
May 2017
Risk Assessment Management Framework
Workforce Capability Framework
Safer Sooner
Family Violence Summit+
Programme and speakers
Trust law reform
Harmful digital communications+
Key parts of the Act
Safe harbour provisions+
Safe harbour video transcript
Tackling money laundering and terrorist financing+
What is money laundering and terrorist financing?
Information for businesses+
Businesses that provide trust and company services
Real estate agents
Businesses trading in high value goods
Sports and racing betting
AML/CFT supervision and support for businesses
Working with others to reduce costs
Reporting suspicious activities
AML/CFT ministerial exemptions
Information for customers and the public
Costs and benefits of AML/CFT laws+
AML/CFT Phase 2 costs and benefits reports
Development of the Act
Phase 1 of the AML/CFT Act
Modernising courts+
Judicature Modernisation legislation
Courts amp; Tribunals enhancements
Coroners Amendment Act
Sale amp; supply of alcohol+
Alcohol regulations+
Templates for alcohol licensing forms
Key points for businesses+
Low Alcohol Displays
Key points for the public
Community involvement+
Role of local councils
Local alcohol policies
Fee system for alcohol licensing
Special licences
Serving Alcohol on ANZAC Day
Ministerial forum on alcohol advertising amp; sponsorship
Alcohol minimum pricing policies
Bribery amp; corruption+
How to combat bribery amp; corruption
How to report bribery amp; corruption
New Zealand laws amp; measures
International cooperation amp; treaties
Managing returning offenders
Investment approach to justice+
What works to reduce crime
Background material
Cross-government initiatives+
Children #039;s Action Plan amp; Vulnerable Children Act
Youth Crime Action Plan+
Core strategies of the Youth Crime Action Plan
Youth Crime Action Plan toolkit
Wiping historical homosexual convictions+
Questions and answers
About the justice sector+
Better public services: reducing crime +
Measuring BPS results
Research amp; data+
Child amp; youth prosecution statistics
Conviction amp; sentencing statistics
Three strikes statistics
Justice sector forecast
New Zealand Crime amp; Safety Survey (NZCASS) +
Survey results+
Results by subject+
International comparisons of crime
Interpersonal violence
M膩ori victimisation
Multiple amp; repeat victimisation
Public perceptions
Sexual violence
Victimisation of seniors (people aged 65 and over)
Young adults
The extent amp; nature of crime
Reporting crime
Who experiences crime?
Victims #039; experiences amp; needs
What questions are asked?
Technical information +
Methodological overview
How to interpret and use NZCASS results +
Scope of the New Zealand Crime amp; Safety Survey
How variable are the results?
Comparability between survey years
Comparing NZCASS with Police statistics
Understanding factor tables
Analysis methods
Changes to sample design/process
Fieldwork processes
Offence coding
Classifications amp; groupings
Terms amp; definitions
Resources amp; downloads
Frequently asked questions
Contact us
Constitutional issues amp; human rights+
Human rights+
Domestic human rights laws
International human rights+
International human rights legislation
Monitoring procedures
UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
Convention Against Torture amp; Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment+
Optional Protocol to the Convention Against Torture
Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
Bill of Rights compliance reports+
Section 7 reports+
Advice on Bills +
Regulatory Impact Statements
Miscarriages of justice+
Compensation for wrongful conviction amp; imprisonment
Individual compensation claims
Royal prerogative of mercy
Individual applications for the royal prerogative of mercy
Have your say+
Previous consultations
About the Ministry+
About us+
Our people+
Our values
Who we work with
Our strategy+
Modernising courts amp; tribunals
Christchurch Justice amp; Emergency Services Precinct+
Precinct design amp; location
Innovation amp; technology
Media releases amp; announcements
Corporate publications+
Chief executive expenses
How to apply
Statutory vacancies
Official Information Act requests+
Directory of Official Information+
How to use the Directory
Alphabetical list of entries
Ministerial list
Organisational changes
Charging guidelines for OIA requests
Lawyers amp; service providers+
Legal aid lawyers+
What #039;s new for legal aid lawyers+
2016 archive
2015 archive
2014 archive
2013 archive
Legal Aid News+
2016 archive
2015 archive
2014 archive
PDF legal aid forms
Download Word template package
Application forms for approval to provide legal aid services
Proceeding steps amp; fixed fee schedules
Provider rates amp; special rates+
Criminal fee rates
Family or civil fee rates
Other fee rates
Legal aid provider manuals+
Grants handbook
High cost case management
Waitangi Tribunal policy
Quality Assurance Manual
Criminal legal aid assignments
Caveats amp; Statutory Land Charges
Quality assurance framework+
Providing legal aid services+
Application guidelines amp; criteria
Selection Committee
Applying for limited approval to provide legal aid services
Legal aid practice standards
Audits amp; checks
Complaints management
Performance review committee
Duty lawyers
Police Detention Legal Assistance
Family Legal Advice Service
Legal Services Commissioner+
Final decisions amp; responses to review of criminal fixed fees published
Final decision on family amp; civil fixed fees review published
Legal aid debtors encouraged to contact Ministry of Justice
Interim guidelines released for family amp; civil legal aid
Legal aid criminal defence lawyers: Changes to payment system
Contact us
Without notice applications to the Family Court+
Guidelines amp; lawyer #039;s certificate
Without notice email addresses
Criminal Procedure Act+
Offence categories amp; types of trials
Summons to a defendant
Pleas amp; elections
Charging documents
Crown prosecutions
Case management process
Forms amp; documents
Addresses for filing
Service providers+
Audio-visual facilities in courts
Domestic violence service providers
Family mediation amp; parenting course providers
Practice notes amp; procedures+
Protocol 鈥 children #039;s medical emergencies
Community law centres
Restorative justice providers+
List of restorative justice providers
Justice of the Peace
Interpreting in courts amp; tribunals+
Guidelines for interpreters
Bookings amp; what to expect
Submit invoices amp; timesheets
Print a copy of the information you need
News amp; media+
Media releases
Media centre+
Media information+
Fees for access to court documents
Media guide for reporting the courts and tribunals: Edition 3.1+
Preface to the July 2013 edition
1.0 Introduction
2.0 Our court system+
2.1 Supreme Court
2.2 Court of Appeal
2.3 High Court
2.4 District Courts
2.5 The M膩ori Land Court
2.6 Environment Court
2.7 Employment Court
2.8 Coroners Court
2.9 Tribunals
2.10 Authorities
3.0 Key participants for media in the court+
3.1 Judges
3.2 Court registrar
3.3 Service delivery manager
3.4 Court taker
3.5 Court reporter
3.6 The Police and Department of Corrections
4.0 Media in court+
4.1 Media identification
4.2 Press bench
4.3 Press sheets
4.4 Court lists
4.5 Courtroom courtesy
4.6 Electronic communication devices (including cell phones)
4.7 Filming, photographing and recording in court
4.8 Other points to note when filming, photographing and recording in court
4.9 Filming and photographing in and around the court for other purposes
5.0 Courts with special media provisions+
5.1 Supreme Court
5.2 Waitangi Tribunal
5.3 Coroners Court
5.4 Family Court
5.5 Youth Court
5.6 District Court civil proceedings
5.7 High Court civil proceedings
6.0 Access to court information+
6.1 Court information vs Ministry of Justice information
6.2 Searches and search rules
6.3 Fees
6.4 Copies of judgments
6.5 Copies of convictions
6.6 Criminal Records (Clean Slate) Act 2004
6.7 Official Information Act 1982
6.8 Personal information
7.0 Courts with special rules concerning access to information+
7.1 M膩ori Land Court
7.2 Environment Court
7.3 Coroners Court
8.0 Ministry of Justice
9.0 References
10.0 Appendices+
10.1 Appendix A: Main changes under the CPA
10.2 Appendix B: New terminology
10.3 Appendix C: In-court media coverage guidelines+
Schedule 1 - Standard conditions for film
Schedule 2 - Standard conditions for photographs
Schedule 3 - Standard conditions for audio recording
Schedule 4 - Media identification
Schedule 5 - Courtroom etiquette
10.4 Appendix D: Protocols
10.5 Appendix E: Supreme Court media guidelines
10.6 Appendix F: Environment Court in-court media coverage guidelines+
Schedule 1 - Application for in-court media coverage
Schedule 2 - Standard conditions for film
Schedule 3 - Standard conditions for still photography
Schedule 4 - Standard conditions for recording
Schedule 5
10.7 Appendix G: Waitangi Tribunal application for media coverage
Justice Matters newsletter
Justice: our people, our communities
Learn about the justice system+
How the justice system works+
Who makes amp; applies the law
The basis for all law+
Treaty of Waitangi
The New Zealand Bill of Rights Act
The Human Rights Act
The role of New Zealand #039;s courts
Different streams of law
Explore the criminal justice system+
The crime
Before the trial
Trial and prison
Oliver #039;s story in pictures
Explore the civil justice system
Ideas for teachers+
Links to the New Zealand Curriculum
Setting the scene
Explore the justice system
Extension amp; evaluation ideas
Question, feedback or complaint form
Find a form
Find a publication
Contact us
Fines amp; payments
Pay a fine online
Find out if you have a fine or check your balance online
Fines check form
About fines
Ways to pay a fine
Pay a fine online
Pay a fine over the phone
Pay a fine by internet banking
Pay a fine in person
Pay a fine from overseas
Dispute a fine
Review of registrar #039;s decision: fines
Fines enforcement
Help with paying fines
Dealing with someone else #039;s fines
Fines information for employers
Fines application forms
About civil debt
Collecting civil debt: information for creditors
Interest on civil debt
Find a debtor鈥檚 address
Enforcing judgments more than 6 years old
Attachment orders
Apply for a warrant to evict
File a financial statement
Assess the debtor #039;s finances over the phone
Financial assessment hearings
Notice to complete a financial statement
Seize the debtor #039;s property
Garnishee proceedings amp; charging orders
Contempt of enforcement proceedings
Request for bailiff service
Civil stand-down period
Pay civil debt
Financial assessment
Civil warrant to seize
Civil enforcement fees
Civil enforcement forms
About reparation
Receive your reparation
Reparation information for victims
Pay reparation
Offender levy
Legal aid debt
Set up automatic payments to repay my legal aid
Make a lump sum payment to legal aid
Cost Contribution Orders
Contact us about fines or civil enforcement
Fines enquiry form
Criminal record check
What is a criminal record
Get your own criminal record
Get your own criminal record from outside New Zealand
Get someone else #039;s criminal record
Clean Slate scheme
Police clearances amp; vetting
Contact the criminal records team
Wiping historical homosexual convictions
Licences amp; certificates
Private Security Personnel Licensing Authority
Alcohol Regulatory amp; Licensing Authority
Licensing Authority of Second-hand Dealers amp; Pawnbrokers
Brothel operator certification
Apply for a brothel operator certificate
Contact us raquo;
Separation amp; divorce
Care of children
About Family Court
Domestic violence
Relationship property
Challenge a will
Change sex on your birth certificate
Powers to make decisions for others
Court ordered treatment
Information for lawyers amp; service providers
Contact the Family Court
Civil restraint orders to prevent meritless cases
Jury service
Going to court
M膩ori Land
High Court
Court of Appeal
Supreme Court
Information for lawyers amp; service providers
Licences amp; certificates
Motor vehicle dealer disputes
Human rights
Real estate agents
Accident compensation
Land amp; title
Lawyers amp; conveyancers
Legal aid
Social security
Trans-Tasman occupations
Victims amp; justice
Weathertight homes
Waitangi Tribunal
M膩ori land amp; Treaty
M膩ori Land Court
Waitangi Tribunal
Office of Treaty Settlements
He Puanga Haeata / Parihaka reconciliation
Marine amp; Coastal Area 鈥 Takutai Moana
Post-Settlement Commitments
Justice sector amp; policy
Key initiatives
About the justice sector
Research amp; data
Constitutional issues amp; human rights
Have your say
About the Ministry
About us
Statutory vacancies
Official Information Act requests
Lawyers amp; service providers
News amp; media
Learn about the justice system
Question, feedback or complaint form
Find a form
Find a publication
Contact us
Welcome to the Ministry of Justice T #257;h #363; o te Ture
Quick links
Check if you have a fine
Child custody
Civil debt
Criminal record check
Disputes amp; small claims
Domestic violence
Find a document
Jury service
Legal aid
M膩ori Land Court
Public Defence Service
Security guard licences
Separation and divorce
Victims Information
Waitangi Tribunal
What's new raquo;
Another milestone for Christchurch Justice and Emergency Services PrecinctCantabrians will soon have access to some of the most modern and efficient justice and emergency services in the country with the Precinct nearing completion.
Got a fine to pay?
You can pay online here by credit card.
Pay now
Find us
Locate courts, tribunals and offices
Ancient Kauri helps repair the wrongs for victimsA table carved from 1000-year-old swamp Kauri is helping support victims at District Court at Kaikohe.
Thousands benefiting from home safety serviceThe National Home Safety Service has benefited more than 2200 people affected by family violence since being rolled out nationwide 2 years ago.
Increasing use of AVL in courtsThe use of audio visual links (AVL) connecting courts and prisons for remand appearances has increased by more than 50 percent over the last two years.
Popular Forms
View all forms
Request your own criminal record
pdf, 254 KB
Care of children form generator
Apply online to the Disputes Tribunal
Divorce (dissolution) application pack for both people
pdf, 3.4 MB
About the Ministry
Contact us
Site map
Find us on
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter

Updated Time

Friend links: ProxyFire    More...
Site Map 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 110 120 130 140 150 160 170 180 190 200 250 300 350 400 450 500 550 600 610 620 630 640 650 660 670 680 690 700 710 720 730 740 750
TOS | Contact us
© 2009 Dev by MYIP Elapsed:82.527ms